Hi there future friends :3

« Older   Newer »
ABiiee
view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 01:11

Hi there everyone ^.^
I'm a girl from Canada and I am studying to become an animal health technician :) I'm speaking French, English and Spanish (little of Japanese also). I know this forum is Italian so I’d be happy to learn that language too! I love to learn lots of languages. Also, I have interests in reading, writing, drawing, watching movies, studying (yes I do love studying XD). I'm watching one piece for almost a year <3 My forever and ever favorite character is Law :3

Also, I ship Luffy/Boa, Shanks/Makino, Zoro/Perona, Smoker/Tashigi and many, many more!

Hope we can be friends, don't be afraid to talk to me it will be a pleasure to talk with you :)

Lots of love xxxxxxx

view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 08:48

Group:
Admin

Welcome :)
Here there's no problem if you want to use the english language, but if you think that the forum can be usefull to you to learn italian, well, that's awesome :)

Web  Top
gaiaramona
view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 08:48

Hi, you're welcome! I hope you will enjoy in this forum, there are many discussions and images and I think you can find a lot of intersting things.
I love Law too: he is so handsome and misterious! but I think he has a great heart too.
My OTP is SanjiXNami but I love other couples as ZoroXRobin, ZoroxSanji (they are too funny!), AcexMarco, BibixKoza, ShanksXMakino...
Do you draw about one piece?
I love reading, writing, watching movies and studyng too (I am a student of medicine), but I can't draw! :P
Sprry for my bad english. I hope ypu will understand me :P
Nice to "meet" you, "see" you soon in this forum!
:hug:

view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 14:23

Solo due cose sono infinite: l'universo e la stupidità umana e non sono sicuro della prima. (Einstein)

Group:
Rufy x Nami

Welcome, Shanks/Makino is my ship too, but my OTP is Rufy/Nami!!

Contacts  Top
VolpeNana23
view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 19:08

Welcome!!!
I love ShanksxMakino <3 but My OTP is MarcoxAce :)

ABiiee
view post Posted on 30/3/2014, 19:53

Thanks all of you for that welcome :)

It's nice to meet all of you! And don't worry about your english, my first language is french so I will probably make some mistakes too. I understand you very well so like I said, don't worry about it :)

To answer your question gaiaramona, I do draw things about one piece! ^.^

I'm happy to meet all of you and thanks again for your welcomes :3

view post Posted on 1/4/2014, 17:40

Group:
Zoro x Robin

Hello Darling! Welcome!
I also love One Piece and Trafalgar Law... he is soo sexy :urca:
My favourites pairs are Rufy/Nami (my lovely OPT ) Zoro/Robin Sanji/Violet Ace/Nojiko Doflamingo/Hancock Kidd/Bonney ^w^
In Yaoi and Yuri i ship Kidd/Law Ace/Rufy Zoro/Sanji Ace/Marco Nami/Robin and Sadichan/Domino ^^

Welcome again, Nakama!

view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 15:04

Group:
Admin

Welcome from me too! :)
Among the couples you mentioned I like Shanks/Makino and Zoro/Perona, though my favourite are Ace/Rufy and Ace/Sabo ^^

Web  Top
7 replies since 30/3/2014, 01:11   100 views