Hello there

« Older   Newer »
micy_micy924
view post Posted on 3/3/2014, 08:33

As I stated in the title hello there I'm a 21 year old, female from America. I can't speak a foreign language for dear life, I've tried to learn a ton of times but I've always failed miserably. I have very few hobbies, for skills I am known as a person who can trip over my own foot, most of the time I am covered in wounds and my own blood. Sorry for the pointless chatter, I have many interests reading (books, poems, anything I can get my hands on) and of course watching movies and anime. My favorite pair would have to be Zoro and Sanji although I do enjoy Marco and Ace.

view post Posted on 3/3/2014, 13:36

Group:
Admin

Welcome! :-)
Don't worry, you can speak in english here :-)
Marco/Ace is one of mi OTP too!

Web  Top
gaiaramona
view post Posted on 3/3/2014, 14:53

Hi, you're welcome! I think Zoro and Sanji are so amazing and funny togheter too. But I also like Sanji with Nami and Zoro with Robin.
^_^

Edited by gaiaramona - 3/3/2014, 22:07

view post Posted on 3/3/2014, 21:36

Solo due cose sono infinite: l'universo e la stupiditą umana e non sono sicuro della prima. (Einstein)

Group:
Rufy x Nami

Welcome!

Contacts  Top
micy_micy924
view post Posted on 4/3/2014, 07:19

Thank you for the welcome :) I'm relived to know that I can speak english here.
I think for a regular couple I'd like to see nami and luffy together, I think that would be a nice/funny a couple.

view post Posted on 4/3/2014, 11:09

Group:
Admin

Hi and welcome, don't worry, english is fine, we have a lot of foreign users already ;)
I like Zoro/Sanji and Marco/Ace too, though my favourite couples are Ace/Rufy and Ace/Sabo ^^
Hope you'll have a nice stay with us :)

Web  Top
5 replies since 3/3/2014, 08:33   56 views