Sanji x Nami Signs, Find many trivias how Sanji/Nami matched or clues they'll be end up

« Older   Newer »
eleamaya
view post Posted on 19/7/2011, 10:35

I look LuNa subforum that they have this topic, why SanNami (or another pairs) can not do? But, remember. I know the fans of this pair is a few on this site so please let us, SanNami's fans, do fangirling things without any contra you believe or not. I stated all pairs's sign here (even include LuNa) are subjective so if you wanna argue or debate, you can go to topic titled "discutiamone" and "Pro or Contro"

There are many trivias or hints/clues I found but of course I should tell it one by one. It can be randomly and you can add it from manga panel, anime scene, or anything related.

Let gets it started!!!!!

The first I wanna say is: SanNami is the BIGGEST One Piece straight pair fandom in JAPAN. Forget it about the LuNa's big fanbase in Western (or domination in USA) you see in DeviantArt and Fanfiction.Net. Wanna proof?

OP Search Engine 1, result:
LuNa --> 52
ZoNa --> 38
SanNa --> 59
ZoRob --> 19

OP Search Engine 2, result:
LuNa: --> 147
ZoNa --> 100
SanNa: --> 165
ZoRob: --> 46

OP Route Search, result:
LuNa: 11
ZoNa: 5
SanNa: 13
ZoRob: 4

Logue Town, result:
LuNa: 31
ZoNa: 17
SanNa: 32
ZoRob: 11

Okay, that's not about hint but it has made me happy^^. Why? Because OP is so dominating in Japan, not in USA or worldwide. So, Japanese people is more representate the closest real condition. May be because they exactly understand about this hints:

Nami calls Sanji with suffix -kun and no other boy have it.

From Wikipedia, I read:
-Kun is used by persons of senior status in (1) addressing or referring to those of junior status, or by anyone when (2) addressing or referring to male children or male teenagers. --> in general way, for example the way Jinbe calls Luffy-kun.
It can also be used by female when (3) addressing a male that have known for a long period of time or (4) she is emotionally attached to.

C'mon, Nami calls with the suffix not only in the situation when she need to exploit his gentle attitude but everytime! If the reason is no.3 so why Nami doesn't call Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp with -kun that the fact she know them longer than Sanji in time?
And, Odacchi had explained in SBS vol.27 the reason why Sanji calls the one and only Nami with -san. Is it beautiful to call each other with the special name like that?

Other trivia. Do you know that Oda's personality is closer related to Sanji than Luffy as lead male?

First, fans call him as Odacchi. That form is from Oda + ecchi. (in his full name, the double letter is "i" not "c")
You can imagine him as pervert as you can while you read The SBS. He has so many pervert charas in OP and the females charas' boobs grow bigger and bigger XD. But, say one name you notice directly in your mind if you hear the word "pervert". Is it Sanji? Yes, because Oda often calls Sanji in SBS when there is pervert question.

Second, Oda is heavy smoker. Greg from AP Forum had confirmed it.
Okay, many charas in OP you know with cigar. Even Smoker smoke two cigars in his mouth. But, say one name you notice directly in your mind if you hear the words "heavy smoker." Is it Sanji?

Third, from interview and data fact, Oda's favorite foods is Mexican foods.
What do you imagine when heard Mexican foods? Spicy and hot, right? In SBS, the one and only Strawhat Crews who likes spicy food as his fave food is Sanji.

Fourth, Oda met her wife, Chiaki Inaba, when she cosplayed as Nami in Jump Fiesta 2003. In interview, her fave chara from her husband manga is Sanji. I read the interview randomly in Livejournal and many forum that then fans make it as joke that the main reason Oda make Sanji so poor is because he jealous to Sanji hahahaha. How can he jealous if his wife could see the similarity between them XD? Then they get married, the one and only scene and pair who ever wear wedding suit is Sanji and Nami. Oda even design Sanji's jacket in Thriller Bark arc so black with white tie. Portray him stand beside Nami's gown; they're like ideal groom and bride.

Well, you can comment it or share another trivias and hints/clues.

Edited by Kira. - 24/5/2017, 21:17

view post Posted on 19/7/2011, 10:57

Group:
Admin

CITAZIONE (eleamaya @ 19/7/2011, 11:35) 
Other trivia. Do you know that Oda's personality is closer related to Sanji than Luffy as lead male?

Questo è molto interessante ^^ Anche se mi era sempre capitato di leggere che Oda avesse dichiarato di somigliare a Zoro, ma non sono mai riuscita a trovare l'intervista in cui lo diceva quindi penso che fosse un fake ^^
La tua spiegazione sul perché il povero Sanji sia sempre bistrattato potrebbe essere vera, in effetti ho notato un peggioramento del suo trattamento ultimamente XD

Ho un'immagine da un capitolo: Nami tiene la mano sulla spalla di Sanji e lui ha una maglietta coloro arancione ù.ù
ada3c9141212372

Web  Top
johnny419
view post Posted on 19/7/2011, 19:07

I guess since pictures of them in 2 years jump are still in spoilers, I should put this in spoilers too.

SPOILER (click to view)
The way Nami dressed is definitely for Sanji. Who loves bikini more than anything else? (Remember the dancer outfit he bought in Alabasta and Skypia and cried everytime she covered her bikini.)

And no girl dresses like that unless they want to be noticed by someone. Nami grew out her hair and came back wearing such an revealing outfit. Who's attention was she trying to get? Nami had that short hair for such a long time and suddenly she grew it long?

Zoro might be the first person Sanji saw again after 2 years, but Nami was the last person. And boy was Sanji excited to see her again. lol

Zoro and Luffy didn't even care. All they wanted to do was have a fishing contest. Luffy was more excited with Franky (and his nipple lights). They are still so asexual. Where's the testosterone in these boys?

eleamaya
view post Posted on 20/7/2011, 06:34

Thanks for replaying this topic, guys. I will add for more XD.

Anybody can explain this cover inside vol.10?
662d54109048805
I don’t lnow why Sanji is put under Nami. Even he has got number 5 above Usopp who get number 4. So, why the number is not arranged in sequence?

These are cover story about CobyMeppo, they were told in chapter 83-119 with interspersed by color spread and cover.related with the chapter story. We see:
1. ch 86 with title Fighter and Karate Fishman. The picture is Nami with sad face. The chapter told about Sanji’s battle against Kuroobi.
2. Ch 94 with title "Second Person" . The picture is Nami with happy face. The chapter told about Nami join back to the Crews.
3. Ch 104 with title "Whale." The picture is Luffy & Laboon. The chapter told about Laboon.
4. Ch 107, 111, and 117 are Color Spread.

So, why the chapter that told Sanji’s battle is drawn with Nami for the cover? Inside ch 86, there is one page that show Kuroobi insult Sanji that he can’t protect Nami and made Sanji is so angry for the statement..It’s yes that Luffy as captain lead himself and the other crews to help Nami and he hit the boss (Arlong), but Sanji is the most person and the first line to protect her.

Hiroaki Hirata, Sanji’s seiyuu, had confirmed that 95% the reason Sanji joined Strawhat Pirate is because of Nami. Look at this page:
0f3fd8109048017 6fb8b8109048022
Zeff asked Luffy, does he wanna take Sanji to be his crew and Luffy answered NO! Luffy never force person to be his crew if the person he invite always refuse. Sanji still felt he can’t leave Zeff.
8668f8109048026 jpg
But, when Yosaku came and reported that Nami went to dangerous place (look that Lufffy didn’t exactly understand what Yosaku told), the next page is Sanji exclaimed he wanna join! Although the reason is he has crazy dream to find All Blue, the direct stimulus is for saving Nami no matter what.

I'm not surprised that Luffy as THE MAIN PROTAGONIST / the strongest crew always seems to save his main heroine, the weakest one. But, Oda also didn't forget Sanji’s nature for protecting Nami since he built it at the first Sanji join for that reason (although Sanji is the weakest between the Monster Trio). He have been keeping it:

1) Sanji did it at Drum Kingdom. Although Luffy was the one who carry Nami, Sanji let him for purpose to protect her easily. Even include why he throw Luffy in avalance is for Nami (chapter 137). And, do you know the cover was?
d35b5f109053703
It’s look like Sanji will go dating with Nami XD. Is it the same with this color spread for ch 618?
SPOILER (click to view)
colorspread618.th

And, how about this color spread ch 152? Sanji and Nami are missing.
8be982141328865
Well, inside the story of that chapter, they're really 'missing' when Luffy and Chopper fight against Wapol^^

2) In Skypea, Luffy knew Nami is taken by Enel to Maxim because Robin told him. But, Sanji knew the same thing just because of his strong feeling. And do you know the chapter 283’s title? It’s titled with “True Love Frontline Rescue.”
C'mon, what's the meaning of True Love? Just look at my siggy XD. Sanji express love to all women but it's not his true feeling. I know that he will sacrifice himself for all his nakama no matter what (even for Luffy in Thriller Bark but Zoro switch it) but until now, the only scene and the only person Oda show his self-sacrifice is for Nami (although there is Luffy in Drum Kingdom and Usopp in Skypea, Sanji just entrust them),

3) In Thriller Bark, look at these three boys’ reaction when they woke up after Moria steal their shadow.
8201c5141325649 e7372b141325930
Sanji must be the most concern between the three. Yes, Johnny. Where are the two’s testoterone XD. Luffy and Zoro just care for the other things. They must save three things hahaha: food (Luffy’s concern), shadow (Zoro’s concern of losing guard), and Nami (Sanji’s concern).

Edited by eleamaya - 20/7/2011, 09:03

view post Posted on 29/7/2011, 17:45

Advanced Member

Group:
Zoro x Sanji

In realtà quest'immagine va bene per qualunque coppia, quindi mettiamola anche qui, per giustizia. XD

Sanji sta lavando la maglietta di Nami. ^^

9ef5f3142672590

eleamaya
view post Posted on 21/8/2011, 08:59

Just a trivia, again...
Look at this: Specific Smells / Pheromone
* Monkey D. Luffy: Smells like Meat
* Roronoa Zoro: Smells like Steel
* Nami: Smells like Tangerine and Money
* Usopp: Smells like Gunpowder
* Sanji: Smells like Tobacco and Seafood
* Nico Robin: Smells like Flowers
* Franky: Smells like Cola
* Brook: Smells like Tea

Pheromones are powerful factors make a person who likes someone else.
Why, Sanji and Nami had two but the others only have one?
Well, just notice where I put the underline. They are matched pheromones.
1) tangerine (peels) + tobacco = ethanol.
2) The research proved that beta-cryptoxanthin contained in tangerine can reduce tobacco carcinogens. To prevent a hard smoker from lung cancer, give him more tangerine. (maybe that's way Bellemere is so healthy because she consume both XD)
3) The first time smoker should definitely start with something light and flavorful. Tangerine is an excellent starter for being very strong in flavor that gives you a medium-light buzz.

Mmm, can you find anything related to seafood and money? Is cooking seafood make money? Open a restaurant may be? Dunno...

First, fans call him as Odacchi. That form is from Oda + ecchi. (in his full name, the double letter is "i" not "c")
You can imagine him as pervert as you can while you read The SBS. He has so many pervert charas in OP and the females charas' boobs grow bigger and bigger XD. But, say one name you notice directly in your mind if you hear the word "pervert". Is it Sanji? Yes, because Oda often calls Sanji in SBS when there is pervert question.

Second, Oda is heavy smoker. Greg from AP Forum had confirmed it.
Okay, many charas in OP you know with cigar. Even Smoker smoke two cigars in his mouth. But, say one name you notice directly in your mind if you hear the words "heavy smoker." Is it Sanji?

Third, from interview and data fact, Oda's favorite foods is Mexican foods.
What do you imagine when heard Mexican foods? Spicy and hot, right? In SBS, the one and only Strawhat Crews who likes spicy food as his fave food is Sanji.

Fourth, Oda met her wife, Chiaki Inaba, when she cosplayed as Nami in Jump Fiesta 2003. In interview, her fave chara from her husband manga is Sanji. I read the interview randomly in Livejournal and many forum that then fans make it as joke that the main reason Oda make Sanji so poor is because he jealous to Sanji hahahaha. How can he jealous if his wife could see the similarity between them XD?

Fifth, the name Baratie is from the real restaurant Oda had worked when he was young. (But I don't know he can cook or just to be waiter^^)

Sixth, Oda likes football.

Seventh, his signature is like this: 830px-Oda2011sig

QUOTE (johnny419 @ 19/7/2011, 20:07) 
I guess since pictures of them in 2 years jump are still in spoilers, I should put this in spoilers too.

SPOILER (click to view)
The way Nami dressed is definitely for Sanji. Who loves bikini more than anything else? (Remember the dancer outfit he bought in Alabasta and Skypia and cried everytime she covered her bikini.)

And no girl dresses like that unless they want to be noticed by someone. Nami grew out her hair and came back wearing such an revealing outfit. Who's attention was she trying to get? Nami had that short hair for such a long time and suddenly she grew it long?

Zoro might be the first person Sanji saw again after 2 years, but Nami was the last person. And boy was Sanji excited to see her again. lol

Zoro and Luffy didn't even care. All they wanted to do was have a fishing contest. Luffy was more excited with Franky (and his nipple lights). They are still so asexual. Where's the testosterone in these boys?

You're right, Johnny. Well, I also wanna add something miss.
Chiaki Inaba, Oda's wife, was a gravure idol before married him. You know gravure idol right?
I had explained how pervert Oda is. So, pervert guy + bikini girl = ideal couple :hihi: :hihi: Like who?

Edited by eleamaya - 21/8/2011, 10:48

Jelly-Kun
view post Posted on 21/8/2011, 11:47

:O i didn't know that!

[Black_Dragon]
view post Posted on 16/9/2012, 19:19

i segnali Sanji x Nami che mi ricordo allora cominciamo:
1. Nel loro primo incontro erano presenti molte belle ragazze presenti in sala, ma Sanji va direttamente da Nami (molti dicono che in quel momento Zoro e Luffy sembravano gelosi, il loro sguardo a me pareva più dire ma questo da dove spunta?!!, la gelosia viene disegnata con il fuoco, la rabbia, la vena in fronte e gli occhi rossi, non da quello sguardo, anche perchè poi Zoro si prende il thè e dice ad Usoop di sbrigarsela da solo se voleva combattere con Sanji, mentre Luffy non dice altro scusate fan della coppie per la parentesi, se volevano potevano approfittare dell'occasione).
2. Sanji non interessa di ocnoscere i motivi o le ragioni per cui Nami abbia tradito la ciurma, continua a parlare sempre bene di lei e la difende dalle accuse degli altri equando viene colpito da Arlong e si trova ad i suoi piedi Nami urla contro l'uomo pesce dicendo che dovrà combattere con lui, Sanji non vuole più partire senza Nami e dice che il piacere del viaggio si ridurrà dell 99,9%.
3. Sanji anche quando incontra Vivi cerca di capire se Nami è gelosa e sempre verso di lei fa i complimenti prima che a Vivi, la copre con la giacca quando si trova in bikini, quando si ammala la veglia costantemente e la porta in spalla fino al primo avamposto dell'isola, si fa travolgere dalla valanga la priorità era Nami e non la sua vita.
4. Quando Nami si riprende Sanji corre subito da lei ancora dolorante e strisciante, lei è ancora preoccupata per lui che però rovina tutto con le sue manie da pervertito, anche se poi lei chiede alla dottoressa come stava dopo il trattamento per raddrizzare la sua schiena e insieme si nascondono dietro al muro ma vengono scovati e spaventati a morte.
5. Sanji dice a Nami se lo ama per salvarla dalla prigione, lei gli dice di sì e lui non la finisce più di danzare e ballare, gli chiede psesso di mettersi il profumo che aveva comprato e gli fa i complimenti sul vestito scelto da danzatrice esotica.
6. Sanji non riesce a combattere con Mr.2 per via del viso di Nami e rimane molto colpito anche dalla sua visione nel bagno.
7. Alla ricerca del tucano insieme col terrore di ragni e falene e coccinelle, Nami si nasconde dietro a Sanji.
8.Sanji salva Nami da Eneru lei non vuole scappare, ma Usoop la costringe e poi lei lo convince ad andare a riprendere Sanji e si precipita da lui preoccupata.
9. Filler a Navorone Sanji resta spesso insieme a Nami sulla barca sul waver e in alcuni momenti si trovano davvero molto vicini l'uno all'all'altra specie i loro visi quando pensano e dicono la stessa cosa tornati alla Going Merry dopo l'eplorazione e Sanji dice che la loro squadra è la migliore con la forma delle mani a cuore e lo stesso fa quando nei fox game dice che vincerà specie dopo i complimenti che Nami gli fa sul cappello in testa che non voleva mettere e poi quando gli dicono che dovranno avere dei figli lui si immagina una bambina uguale alla mamma, senza contare quando vanno a fare shopping insieme e ad esplorare l'isola a forma di ananas e quando si incontrano a Water Seven.
10. Sanji e Nami a Triller Bark il salvataggio da Absalom tutti i colpi ricevuti e la pugnalata vicino al cuore, quando incontrano brook Nami si mette di nuovo dietro a Sanji.
11. Incontro dopo il salto temporale Sanji eplode molto più spesso guardando Nami che Robin, cerca di salvarla durante l'impatto con l'isola e la salva dagli attachi del gigante.

Naruko-chan
view post Posted on 25/4/2013, 21:56

OMG I didn't know all these things!!
I love SanjixNami and after all these information I just can love them more :)

Bennulì_Reid*
view post Posted on 31/5/2013, 13:41

Che bello!! Molte delle cose che avete detto nn le avevo mai notate! :D
Adesso non posso fare altro che amare la SaNami ancora di più ed essere sempre più speranzosa... :3
Un'altra cosa che, secondo me, Oda non ha fatto a caso è far fumare di continuo e con atteggiamenti simili Sanji e Bellmer :) Ve la butto lì così, voi che ne dite?

Naruko-chan
view post Posted on 31/5/2013, 13:45

CITAZIONE (Bennulì_Reid* @ 31/5/2013, 14:41) 
Un'altra cosa che, secondo me, Oda non ha fatto a caso è far fumare di continuo e con atteggiamenti simili Sanji e Bellmer :) Ve la butto lì così, voi che ne dite?

Anche io lo avevo notato ed è uno dei primi motivi per cui ho cominciato ad amare questa coppia :asd:

Bennulì_Reid*
view post Posted on 5/6/2013, 12:33

Giusto per chi non ne fosse ancora convinto...

Questo è il calendario ufficiale di One Piece.
...SaNami is canon! xP

Naruko-chan
view post Posted on 5/6/2013, 16:55

CITAZIONE (Bennulì_Reid* @ 5/6/2013, 13:33) 
Giusto per chi non ne fosse ancora convinto...

Questo è il calendario ufficiale di One Piece.
...SaNami is canon! xP

D-davvero, perché non avevo ancora visto quest'immagine? E'...è...klwreaòrhfiawehfndcmewkfnfsticosa
*piange di gioia*

Bennulì_Reid*
view post Posted on 5/6/2013, 20:46

La mia stessa reazione xD
E' una cosa piccola, ma il fatto che li abbiano messi insieme sulla stessa immagine nel calendario e abbinati a Shiaroshi che li scruta con sguardo sognante (del tipo: "com'è romanticooo!") direi che dice molto a proposito! :D
E, lasciatemi fangirlare ancora un po'...Anche Robin e Zoro sono insieme in un altro mese xD

Naruko-chan
view post Posted on 6/6/2013, 17:48

Sapevate che anche Oda-sensei odia gli insetti proprio come Nami e Sanji (ok, ora sto esagerando)

228 replies since 19/7/2011, 10:35   7945 views