Cosa vi ha fatto nascere la passione per la coppia ZoRobin?

« Older   Newer »
Ellfella
view post Posted on 26/6/2012, 19:33 by: Ellfella

Hm... Maybe I'm the single person who saw Zorobin more, moooore later.
The first time when I'd watched One Piece was 3 years ago. Then I didn't see many pairings in series - only Luffy/Nami, Zoro/Sanji and Zoro/Rufy. I didn't like Robin at all omg ^^'
The second time I'd watched series was 4 months later. I had a reason to do this, since this time we watched One Piece with a good friend of mine :ross: This person isn't fan of pairings and animanga at all, but One Piece is just brilliant, so we can watch it together My friend liked Robin a lot and said me that she is beautiful. I started to think about it ^^ And in opening of Impel Down Saga I saw one moment with Zoro and Robin... maybe, you know it ^__^
During these years I read manga, rewatched One Piece 2 more times and found LOTS of Zorobin moments^^ It's interesting that sometimes there are more Zorobin in manga, than in anime. For example, in Skypiea Zoro protects from crocodile Robin, not Nami. There are also many little hints, which are important for Zorobin pairing.
And there are just a few fillers & animators' additions for this couple. It is just TOO obvious. Animators add hints with other pairings, not with Zorobin.
Almost all official arts from Oda-san contain Zoro and Robin looking at each other or/and standing near each other; sometimes Oda draws Robin with katana (at least 3 times!!! I can post arts if you're interested).
Almost all specials in manga, like Marchen Time, also contain Zorobin hints.
Zoro and Robin are two only crew members who have never quarreled. Zoro had conflicts with all of his nakama except Robin, and she is much more mild with him, than with others. Of course, there are also Rufy, Nami and Chopper, but Robin doesn't worry about them so much and doesn't help them so often.
Zoro is the only one who ALWAYS saves Robin. I think, he likes her. And, in my opinion, Oda-san likes them together *________* I strongly believe in them and recommend all the shippers to reread/rewatch One Piece. You'll find a lot of moments with Zoro and Robin.
I've just convinced my friend to rewatch it again

29 replies since 26/8/2010, 15:38   958 views